The Grandmother Power Blogging Campaign
The Grandmother Power Blogging Campaign is a collaborative effort of hundreds of bloggers writing about Grandmother Power from May 7th to 15th, 2013. We hope you’ll join us.
To join, just follow these three simple steps:
Step 1. Write your post
Hmmm….what should I write my post about?
Here are some ideas:
- What kind of world do you want for your grandchildren?
- Tell a story about your own powerful grandmother.
- How did a grandmother or older woman change your life?
- Share one of the photos and amazing grandmother stories below.
- Invite your grandmother or an older woman in your life to write a guest blog post at your blog for the campaign.
- Co-blog with a grandmother about a social, economic, political justice issue.
- Imagine you could mobilize 42 million grandmothers who are younger, healthier, better educated and more professionally experienced than grandmothers have ever been – all of whom want to make the world a better place for children. What would you ask them to do?
What if I don’t feel qualified or know enough to write about this?
You do NOT have to be an expert to participate in the campaign. The campaign is about bloggers from different fields writing about Grandmother Power ideas — sharing personal reactions, stories from your own experiences, questions, reflections.
In your post, invite your readers to write their own Grandmother Power blog posts
That’s how the ripple effect happens! Include a link to this page (http://www.taramohr.com/join-grandmother-power-blogging-campaign/) so that your readers can see the Grandmother Power posts and add their own.
If you’d like, add this badge to your site to let others know about the campaign. Simply copy and paste the code below onto your website where you’d like the banner to be displayed.
Step 2. Connect up to the campaign!
Enter the URL for your post at this webpage, so others can read it and you are included in the collection of posts.
Step 3. Recruit Other Bloggers, Read and Enjoy
Help spread the word and encourage other bloggers to join.
Post this link on social media, or send an email to other bloggers in your network inviting them to participate: http://www.taramohr.com/join-grandmother-power-blogging-campaign
Visit here to read other posts, comment, and discover other Grandmother Power bloggers.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Thank you so much for lending your voice and your blogging platform to this effort.