For the past ten years, I’ve attended about thirty conferences every year.
Tara Sophia Mohr was one of the best speakers I’ve heard—ever!
VP UNIVERSITY RELATIONS/STUDENT DEVELOPMENT, AMERICAN CAMPUS COMMUNITIES
For speaking inquiries
Please contact Delilah@taramohr.com
October 9 – 12 – NEW YORK CITY – Emerging Women Live keynote & workshop
October 16 – PHILADELPHIA – Pennsylvania Conference for Women lecture
October 22 – 25 – LOS ANGELES – The Annual Conference for Women Engineers mega session talk & workshop
October 25 – MOUNTAIN VIEW – East West Bookstore Book Signing (info coming soon)
October 28 – MARIN COUNTY, CALIFORNIA – Speak to Me evening series opening lecture
November 3 – 4 – SAN FRANCISCO – The 3% Conference closing keynote
November 8 – 9 – NEW YORK CITY – Cosmopolitan’s Fun Fearless Life Weekend
November 13 – AUSTIN – Texas Conference for Women
December 6 – 7 – MIAMI – Cosmopolitan’s Fun Fearless Life Weekend
- American Association of University Women
- Athena Center for Leadership at Barnard University
- Emerging Women Live
- Haas Business School at UC Berkeley
- Harvard University Business School
- Invent Your Future
- National Association of Women’s Business Owners (NAWBO)
- New York Women in Tech
- Power Chicks International
- Restoring Power
- Savor the Success
- SOCAP Soul
- Society of Women Engineers
- Speak to Me
- Stanford University
- The Junior League
- The White House Project
- United Way
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network
- Young Women Social Entrepreneurs
Watch a Clip of Tara Speaking at the Emerging Women Conference
Fast Facts About Tara
- Tara is the author of the forthcoming book Playing Big: Find Your Voice, Your Mission, Your Message (Penguin, October 2014)
- Tara is the creator and teacher of the global Playing Big leadership program for women, a pioneering program that blends inner work and skills training for leaders from business, the arts and the social sector
- Tara earned her MBA from Stanford University, where her studies focused on leadership and innovation, and her undergraduate degree in English Literature from Yale University. She is certified as a coach through The Coaches Training Institute
- Tara is a regular blogger for the Huffington Post, and writes her own popular blog at www.taramohr.com
- Tara’s work has also been featured on The Today Show and in USA Today, CNN.com, More Magazine.com, Ode Magazine, ForbesWoman, The International Business Times, Big Think, Beliefnet, Soulful Living, and numerous other publications
“I invited Tara to present at the UC Berkeley / Haas School of Business Women in Leadership conference. She was a joy to work with and every quickly honed in themes and workshop activities that resonated with the audience.
She is a dynamic, engaging speaker and her enthusiasm and passion for her work is infectious.”
“I absolutely loved our presentation at SOCAP:Soul. Your eloquently expressed insights were unmatched. My top take-away from the conference was yours: ‘I realized I was more loyal to my fears than to my dreams and desires…’ Thank you!”
VICE PRESIDENT, COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND PRESIDENT, PULPFRICTION, PULPWORKS, INC.
“Inspiring, uplifting, empowering, life changing… that was the phenomenal response that we received from the community fo women at KPMG to Tara’s presentation on 10 Rules for Brilliant Women.
Tara truly has a gift for captivating her audience and communicating profound ideas with a beautiful simplicity that enables the attendees to understand, graps and adopt the insights to create meaningful change. I am so glad I reached out and invited Tara to speak at KPMG and so very grateful that she accepted the invitation. Thank you again Tara for sharing your insights and inspiration with us!”
KPMG NETWORK OF WOMEN (KNOW) LEADERSHIP COUNCIL
“While I trusted that Tara would be insightful and bring value as a presenter, I had no idea how powerful the impact would be to each and every life in the room.
As a speaker, Tara is powerful, graceful and engaging.
She not only engages the room, but she creates the magic that allows the guests to really engage at a deeper level with themselves. I’m so happy I invited her.”
“I have personally been a fan of Tara’s blog for years. I invited her to present a webinar to our female community of collegiate and professional women about ‘Silencing Your Inner Critic.’
Tara is an inspired presenter who delivers her message in a captivating, intelligent manner. It was a pleasure working with her and I look forward to her next webinar for my women!”
MANAGER OF LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT, SOCIETY OF WOMEN ENGINEERS
For speaking inquiries, please contact Delilah@taramohr.com