Many of our participants have had success with their organization sponsoring their participation in Playing Big programs as part of their professional development.
If you think your organization may have funding for this, we encourage you to check it out!
• Download our overview of Playing Big courses for professional development and share with your manager so she or he has plenty of background on the Playing Big model and its documented impact.
• Talk about the benefits of your participation to your employer. What business goals are they trying to achieve right now, and how will your participation improve your ability to help them achieve those goals?
• If you and your manager have already identified areas for your development (for example, in a recent performance review), explain how this training connects to those areas.
• Be clear that you will not only use the learning for yourself but will bring it back to your team or larger organization, and be open to brainstorming ways to do that.
• Make sure you leave enough time for this to be worked into your division or company’s budgetary planning. Registration for our next session of Playing Big will open in January 2019. Registration for our next session of the Playing Big Facilitators Training will open in April 2019.
Let us know if you have questions by sending an email to playingbig (at) taramohr (dot) com — we are here to help!
Tara & team