I’m thrilled to share with you that the next session of my Playing Big course is coming up!
This is my course for any woman who wants to play bigger in her life and work.
It’s for you if you know you have a message you want to share, a creation you want to bring forward, or a higher level of impact you want to make and … you know you’d really benefit from some support and structure to help you get there.
In this course, you’ll learn the skills and tools that have helped thousands of women play much bigger:
– how to determine what playing big looks like uniquely for you, in this particular season of your life
– how to move past the self-doubt and fear that comes up for all of us as we play bigger
– how to unhook from praise and criticism so you can do your best and most high-impact work
– how to reliably access your own inner wisdom and discern the right answers for yourself
– how to communicate with power and grace
– how to negotiate more comfortably and effectively (and recognizing that you are negotiating every day!)
– how to approach concerns of not being qualified, expert enough, or “ready” to do what you long to do
– and that all important one … how to play big while caring for others
and … much more.
This is an online and webinar-based training, so you can attend from anywhere in the world, and in a way that works with your schedule.
I am live with the group every week, so there is lots of time for discussion, Q&A and coaching. And, you will be able to download all the course materials so you have lifelong access.
The Playing Big model has been featured in venues ranging from The New York Times to The Today Show and has brought about powerful life and career changes for thousands of women around the world.
Get On The List!
Here’s what to do next: If you would like to know more details about the course and have access to our early bird discount, sign up here.
You’ll be added to our special list for course information, and next week, you’ll start receiving more information from me about what we’ll cover, and how to discern if it’s the right fit for you.