- Staying at On the Ave, a sweet little boutique hotel located at a great spot on the Upper West Side. I recommend!
- Speaking to hundreds of brilliant women at tax and advisory company KPMG.
- Sitting a beautiful long table with Jeanne Stafford at her fabulous women’s networking dinner, EVEnts, and speaking there.
- Meeting longtime and new readers of my work like C.V., Katie, Rosemary, and so many others at my evening salon on Playing Bigger. It ran smoothly and beautifully due to the help of Playing Big grads Ariane and Kiki!
- Joining Christine and Bronson for their NY radio show on 106.7 FM to talk about how women undermine themselves.
- Daily breakfast at this adorable cafe (how can you resist a place called: “pecan: a barista and a cook”?)
- Late night visit to Cafe Lalo (I try to never leave NYC without coming to this place at least once. It is cheerfulness manifest.)
- Fabulous meals (and needed green juice to fight a cold!) from here, here and here.
- A visit to the theater to see family drama Other Desert Cities with Stockard Channing, Judith Light, and Rachel Griffiths (I recommend. I really do love a play, or movie, where nothing happens except people talking to each other.This was one of those.
It was a great week. I love this city, and I loved the “work” (it is so not work!) I got to do when I was here. Thanks to everyone who made it such a lovely week.