For the past couple years, I’ve shared a set of questions for you to reflect on and journal about as you enter the new year. (Reflection, visioning, clarifying are WAY more helpful than New Year’s Resolutions, in my opinion!)
Today, I’m sharing a new set of questions for 2014. I’m inspired here by own growing edges this year:
1. What have you always believed about yourself that life is showing you might not be true?
2. Where do you complicate life by turning outward for advice or information instead of trusting the answer within?
3. What’s scary and what’s thrilling about trusting yourself more immediately and more often?
4. What kinds of self-care truly feel like self-care to you (and not like a self-care to-do list)?
5. Where in your life might less (less effort, work, time, perfection, research, activity, etc.) actually be enough?
Join me! I’m hosting a free call on Thursday January 9th at 4pm PST/7pm EST to guide you in exploring your answers to these questions. I’ll also be sharing some juicy stories about how these topics are showing up in my life right now, and what I’m learning along the way. To join us (live or via a recording) sign up HERE.