What would it look like to create your life around these four questions:
- What do I love?
- Who do I love?
- What do I need to take care of myself?
- What contribution do I want to make?
What if it’s a simple as this?
- What do I love? What activities give me joy? What kinds of moments fill me up with meaning and rightness and good feelings? What do I love most in life? What does it look like to do those things?
- Who do I love? Who are the most important people in my life? What does it look like to give those relationships the time and energy and quality attention and nurturing that I want to give them?
- What do I need to take care of myself? Physically? Financially? Emotionally?
- What contribution do I want to make? What do I want my legacy to be? What is required to make that a reality? What does it look like to get working on that project now?
What would it look like to build your life, your schedule, your commitments around your answers to these four questions?
What is currently cluttering your life —taking your time and energy though they have nothing to do with what really matters to you?
What if it’s as simple as this?
What do you think? Did I miss something important here? Let me know.